We are seeking a talented senior mobile developer to help us build our new line of games. You should have a proven experience in mobile game programming, particularly in the Unity environment, and a strong grasp of client-server environments.
You are able to conceptualize efficient architectures, and excel in their implementations.
You can build quality code and make it robust and testable. You understand agile methods and production contraints. Most importantly, you're a team player and like to share your experience.
Contract type: permanent (french CDI) Salary: competitive, based on profile and experience. Benefits: Tickets restaurants, free bar, health insurance, sea & sun
- previous experience on mobile development, particularly on Unity and C#
- good grasp of algorithmics and OO programming
- focus on quality (unit testing, automation, documentation)
- good level of english, both written and spoken Appreciated
- previous experience in a game studio
- B.S. or master in computer science or engineering